TravelTalkOnline

Inauguration of the Alamanda Beach Residence in Orient Bay

Posted By: Colour1

Inauguration of the Alamanda Beach Residence in Orient Bay - 06/13/2023 09:08 AM

This is great news for Orient beach!!! We stayed there more than a few times and loved it and the location is great!!! They did an amazing job rebuilding after Irma destroyed it! ( old photo from a magazine) https://www.faxinfo.fr/societe-inau...ence-a-la-baie-orientale/#comment-185086

Attached picture David Alamanda 10-2015.png
Posted By: DCBill

Re: Inauguration of the Alamanda Beach Residence in Orient Bay - 06/14/2023 01:54 PM

Wow! If anyone has more information on how to book it, please post. (I wasn't able to find any new website or such)

Re: Inauguration of the Alamanda Beach Residence in Orient Bay - 06/15/2023 08:57 AM

I found there FB page, it has a contact number on it. https://www.facebook.com/alamandaresort/about
Posted By: ronandcarla

Re: Inauguration of the Alamanda Beach Residence in Orient Bay - 06/17/2023 01:28 AM

This is wonderful news. We stayed there during its inaugural year and then for the next 6 years thereafter. What great times we had staying there and enjoying the island of SXM.

Re: Inauguration of the Alamanda Beach Residence in Orient Bay - 06/17/2023 08:36 AM

We loved the managers cocktail hour and there breakfast was always good!! The location is GREAT! At night walk into the square for dinner and entertainment, was great!! I would think it was great for those that stayed at Club Orient, that they would have a place to stay near Club Orient beach!
Posted By: LovesSXM

Re: Inauguration of the Alamanda Beach Residence in Orient Bay - 07/01/2023 03:25 PM

We also stayed there before Irma, maybe ten times. Nice to know it has been rebuilt. I hope their mattresses are a bit softer than before.

Re: Inauguration of the Alamanda Beach Residence in Orient Bay - 07/02/2023 11:46 AM

We never had a problem with the mattress, but that door lock was impossible the work!! I'm glad they are back, the original staff were so lovely!! To me, it was a complete place to stay !!
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline