TravelTalkOnline

Massage in Orient

Posted By: dvesc

Massage in Orient - 12/12/2023 03:37 PM

We'll be staying in Orient Village next week, and I'm thinking about setting up a massage for my wife. Can anyone recommend a masseuse that either has a location in Orient or would come to the apartment?
Posted By: bostonbob

Re: Massage in Orient - 12/12/2023 04:42 PM

My wife and I both had massages by Fabienne in our villa at orient village. She also has a spot on orient beach. She is as good as any masseuse we have ever used. She is a sponsor on ttol so you can find her easily. Enjoy!
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: Massage in Orient - 12/12/2023 04:52 PM

Give Patty Healing Hands a try. She's very good and services both sides of island.
Posted By: taraavo

Re: Massage in Orient - 12/12/2023 06:28 PM

I obviously can't give a personal review yet, but I am trying the spa at La Playa in Orient next month. They have some really appealing basic massage packages (Swedish or deep tissue), and also offer some specialty message techniques like Ayurvedic and Reiki.

https://en.laplayaorientbay.com/spa-bien-etre
Posted By: jeepers

Re: Massage in Orient - 12/13/2023 01:32 AM

Fabienne used to be the main massage person at La Playa. She could still be there. She is very good!
Posted By: jmbcomms

Re: Massage in Orient - 12/14/2023 05:57 PM

Patty Healing Hands (that is her name on FB) is outstanding; did a great job on my back a couple of weeks ago. She goes to your location. 721-523-0368.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline