TravelTalkOnline

Michael from Unity?

Posted By: megamania

Michael from Unity? - 12/28/2023 03:54 PM

Hello there.....its been a while since I have used Michael, but something tells me the name of company has changed. Friends of ours tried to book with Lesley Bruce and cannot get the vehicle required for their time, they left it too late. I know that Michael was always good as well,,,,can anyone tell me where to find him now?
Posted By: luvtotravel

Re: Michael from Unity? - 12/28/2023 04:34 PM

We rented from Michael in March.
If You search unity car rental sxm it will pull up his new site. Think it is Dbest or something like that. You can get his contact details there
Posted By: megamania

Re: Michael from Unity? - 12/28/2023 04:57 PM

Thank you so much!
Posted By: indi

Re: Michael from Unity? - 12/28/2023 05:40 PM

mike12468@yahoo.com

We rent from him every year!
Posted By: satch74

Re: Michael from Unity? - 12/30/2023 04:44 PM

THIS IS HIS EMAIL:

mike12468@yahoo.com
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Michael from Unity? - 12/30/2023 08:21 PM

satch--hi. Same email that indi posted a couple of days ago.
Posted By: caribfan

Re: Michael from Unity? - 01/05/2024 04:59 PM

Michael is the best (Dbest) We have been using him for 25 years. Cars are always in good shape . Last year I had a flat in the parking garage in Maho and he showed up with his guys to change it in 20 minutes.Not many car rental companies anywhere would do that. Great prices too
Posted By: jazzgal

Re: Michael from Unity? - 01/05/2024 05:46 PM

Years ago, Leisure came to my rental in the Anse Marcel parking lot, during rush hour, to change a tire.

In November, I had a flat just beyond the airport right before Maho. I called Hertz, who arrived within 15 minutes. While I was waiting, the Hertz van that transports folks to/from airport drove by. He saw me, called Hertz, and stopped to tell me Hertz would be there shortly.

The fellow who arrived couldn't have been nicer. He put the spare on and then wanted me to return to the Hertz office while he repaired the original tire. He could see by the look on my face I didn't really want to do that. He asked if I was going somewhere, and I told him to the Sunday "Jazz" at Porto Cupecoy. He told me to go ahead and then stop by the office after the jazz.

Imagine my surprise after being at Porto Cupecoy for about half an hour to see the repair fellow! He wanted my keys so he could remove the spare and put the repaired tire back on! I was thrilled to not have to return to Hertz and was quite impressed with their service.
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: Michael from Unity? - 01/05/2024 05:57 PM

Same service I had with Hertz this last trip at Mullet and discovered a flat tire. Chair attendant at the Water Hole called Hertz for me and explained where I was. Hertz was there in 15 min with new tire and said if I swung by on way home they would check the air in the rest and wash my car. Even vacuumed out the sand too. That's why I stick with Hertz SXM.

Re: Michael from Unity? - 01/05/2024 06:13 PM

I think most car rental guys on SXM will come and fix a flat tire for you.

Re: Michael from Unity? - 01/05/2024 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by Carol_Hill

True but some may not be as prompt as some others.

Re: Michael from Unity? - 01/05/2024 06:36 PM

Whatever, dude..

Re: Michael from Unity? - 01/05/2024 07:29 PM

Whatever, dude..

Now I'm a "dude". rofl
And BTW the quote feature all of a sudden works on my desktop now. Go figure. Still on Chrome too.
Posted By: Kennys

Re: Michael from Unity? - 01/05/2024 08:27 PM

Lol.
Posted By: Angelface

Re: Michael from Unity? - 01/06/2024 12:17 AM

I’ve been renting with Michael for 20 years. He and his team are like family, and they were really good to me this year with all my trips down, havigg no to change and extend stays, etc.
Posted By: Todd

Re: Michael from Unity? - 01/06/2024 02:17 AM

Off the top of my head we have rented from at least seven different rental companies, never had a problem with any of them. When we have had car issues which has only been three times with three different companies it was taken care of with the least amount of hassle to us. Recently they have been very smooth, good to have friends on island!
Posted By: Todd_Melinda_K

Re: Michael from Unity? - 01/06/2024 04:32 PM

Everyone has their favorite company for one reason or another. We are loyal to Michael because of his prompt amazing service. A few years back we were rear ended on Simpson Bay Bridge. Michael was there within minutes and brought us a new car to swap us out, as the one we were in was damaged and the trunk wouldn’t close. He spoke with us for a few minutes and sent us on our way.
Posted By: minys

Re: Michael from Unity? - 01/06/2024 09:04 PM

Have been using AAA for close to 25 years.
Great people and always available if you need them.
I tell anyone I meet there to give them a try.
You won’t find a nicer guy than Alain Arnall
Posted By: Colour1

Re: Michael from Unity? - 01/07/2024 11:24 AM

I can see where this thread is going. "We all have our guy and he's the best"! It's true we all have our guy and he is the best!! It's who you like and enjoy doing business with!!!
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline