TravelTalkOnline

Gluten free rolls

Posted By: Creggers

Gluten free rolls - 01/22/2024 08:20 PM

Hi, I'm celiac and usually bring my own gluten free rolls & wraps. I realized when I got here I lforgot my cooler at home packed with everything.
Are there any stores that may possibly sell Gluten free bread products?
Posted By: erb923

Re: Gluten free rolls - 01/22/2024 08:36 PM

I think all of the major stores like Carrefour and Super U have dedicated gluten free selections. I believe even the Monoprix does as well.
Posted By: bdeeley

Re: Gluten free rolls - 01/23/2024 03:55 AM

erb923 is right-on with the grocery stores and Jeannie from Shop & Drop even has a gluten free section for her online shopping. If you are having any trouble, reach out to Jeannie and I have no doubt that she will help you. Jeannie is a gem.
Posted By: pat

Re: Gluten free rolls - 01/23/2024 06:32 AM

To add to what bdeeley has already stated, we travelled a few trips back with friends who required a gluten free diet and had no problems in either dining out or finding appropriate products to meet their needs in the local major groceries but my bottom line is if Jeannie from ShopnDrop can’t provide what you’re looking for it’s probably NOT available on the island. I’ve used her service since she started her business and can attest to the fact she is awesome to do business with. 👍👍
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline