TravelTalkOnline

New restaurant in Maho - Vibes Seafood Bar and Grill

Posted By: Dr Phil SXM

New restaurant in Maho - Vibes Seafood Bar and Grill - 02/05/2024 10:11 AM

Another new restaurant has opened here in MAHO.
Vibes Seafood Bar and Grill is located in behind the main road (Rhine Rd) Between Winnie’s Chinese and La Rosa. It has been open a little over a month. Owners name is Sharon. I have not tried it yet. I wonder if anyone has eaten there? Here is the menu and a photo.

Drphilsxm

Attached picture IMG_5339.jpeg
Attached picture IMG_5341.jpeg
Attached picture IMG_5347.jpeg
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: New restaurant in Maho - Vibes Seafood Bar and Grill - 02/05/2024 02:04 PM

Phil--thanks for posting. It says Entertainment daily. I'm hoping for steel pan.
Posted By: jazzgal

Re: New restaurant in Maho - Vibes Seafood Bar and Grill - 02/05/2024 04:10 PM

It has been getting good reviews on Facebook.
Posted By: Dr Phil SXM

Re: New restaurant in Maho - Vibes Seafood Bar and Grill - 02/05/2024 11:06 PM

I tried to eat there tonight, but it was not open tonight.
So I assume it is closed on Mondays. 😳

Drphilsxm
Posted By: EdB

Re: New restaurant in Maho - Vibes Seafood Bar and Grill - 02/05/2024 11:12 PM

Love seeing another new reasonably priced restaurant opening in Maho. For us Royal Islander owners, it surely is convenient!
Posted By: RonDon

Re: New restaurant in Maho - Vibes Seafood Bar and Grill - 02/06/2024 12:03 PM

EdB Once you add on sides to the entree it's really not priced much better than other places.
Posted By: Kennys

Re: New restaurant in Maho - Vibes Seafood Bar and Grill - 02/06/2024 12:15 PM

Will have to give it a try.
Posted By: Colour1

Re: New restaurant in Maho - Vibes Seafood Bar and Grill - 02/09/2024 12:14 PM

You know, the list of new places is getting longer and longer everyday!!! We put on our list of places to try out!! Last October/November it was three new places Starting with Polo Hermanos at the end of the runway on Airport road! Really good mixture of spanish BBQ!! Great rum punch and lovely people!! https://polloshermanossxm.com/?fbclid=IwAR1rHsbpSr8GEkvHSl_4--x7YRq-cBJ7FjdcqR24WLO7cjV9uTzasmNhzp0 Then it was the introduction of the three in one restaurant Mr. Chow, then in the middle is the cocktail bar lounge and the italian restaurant in the back of the complex, Roma!! So it's an Asian that faces to street with wonderful array of things to order, then the middle for HH and apps with special priced drinks, so good, then in the back in air conditioning nice and cool is the italian restaurant !! Somehow we were in there four times !! Each one once and the lounge twice, the apps were very filling and the HH drinks were amazing!! Marco Ferrante has got a real hit on his hands!!! April we'll try Vibes Seafood Bar and Grill!! Fabila will take pictures to share!!
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline