TravelTalkOnline

Peter McCools

Posted By: SirRichard

Peter McCools - 03/29/2024 11:09 AM

Went to Peter McCools (relatively new Irish Pub in the village) twice. Although there isn't much on the menu that I would call Irish, (they ran out of Irish Stew the night we were there) the service was impeccable, great atmosphere playing classic rock tunes all night. Good selections of beer including, you guessed it, Guiness. The 2nd time we went we sat at the bar and had a few drinks and the bartender was great, he was testing out new and different cocktail mixes so we got to try some of his latest concoctions. We ended up just eating some apps and struck up a conversation with a couple from NYC that were sitting next to us so it quite a pleasant night and I would recommend Peter McCools for both service and good food.
Posted By: bostonbob

Re: Peter McCools - 03/29/2024 04:42 PM

We walked by there almost every night for 2 weeks in Nov/dec and hardly ever saw anyone there. We will give it a try next month for sure.
Posted By: JohnandBev

Re: Peter McCools - 03/30/2024 05:43 PM

Had my first Poretti beer at McCools, nice Italian beer on draft. The Guinness is canned, but they have a suger device - ultrsonic vibration - that comes very close to a real pub pull of Guinness
Posted By: Ackman

Re: Peter McCools - 03/30/2024 08:41 PM

We went there one night a few weeks back and they had no Guinness 🤷‍♂️
Posted By: Colour1

Re: Peter McCools - 03/31/2024 10:20 AM

The outdoor deck looks nice!!! We'll have to give this new place a try!! https://www.facebook.com/petermccoolsxm/photos_by
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline