TravelTalkOnline

Day 2 4/11

Posted By: JeanneB

Day 2 4/11 - 04/12/2024 01:31 PM

Today was basically a crappy day! Clouds, winds and rain…. We wandered to the bakery in Jordan Village and got ham & cheese croissants and a few mini quiches to bring home. Just kind of lazed around, took naps…. Very lazy day…. Went to Dany’s for sunset (or lack thereof). Love Dany and the people there!

Left Dany’s and went to Wendy’s for wine, food and girl time. She is right down the street from our airbnb. Kind of a late night….

Today seems to be a bit brighter. Heading to Be Kool at Marina Royale for lunch.

I emailed Royal Islander yesterday inquiring about the a/c but never heard back. They did, however, make a Facebook post this morning stating that they have fixed the a/c and hot water issues and all should be fully operational by end of day today! We move there tomorrow 🤞🏻
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Day 2 4/11 - 04/12/2024 01:58 PM

Wow, glad to hear that the a/c got fixed! Pretty amazing work, to get it done that fast!

Re: Day 2 4/11 - 04/12/2024 02:16 PM

They really are top notch!
Posted By: jazzgal

Re: Day 2 4/11 - 04/12/2024 10:47 PM

Weren't you just on island a short time ago, Jeanne? Glad you are back, and look forward to your posts. Glad RI will be fixed for you.

Re: Day 2 4/11 - 04/12/2024 11:26 PM

Hi Linda. Yes, I was here for a few weeks in December/January. A really dear friend of mine and Wendy’s joined me for her very first time here. Her birthday is on Sunday and we booked this trip before we came home. She’s hooked 😎!
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline