TravelTalkOnline

Alegria maintenance

Posted By: cybulskis1

Alegria maintenance - 12/01/2014 07:17 PM

I actually got a respone from Alegria. They corrected 2015 maintenance to the proper weeks. I'm speechless.
Posted By: SXMWendell

Re: Alegria maintenance - 12/01/2014 08:41 PM

I am not sure what you are saying. "Proper weeks"?

SXM??? Wendell
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Alegria maintenance - 12/01/2014 08:43 PM

Check out the other thread the OP started. They probably should have replied in that thread to make it more clear, but they got sent a bill for the wrong weeks, which apparently Alegria has now sent them a corrected bill.

Re: Alegria maintenance - 12/01/2014 09:16 PM

Ah, Ok.

Thanks
SXM??? Wendell
Posted By: WWII

Re: Alegria maintenance - 12/02/2014 01:57 AM

I'm confused. Your timeshare agreement is voided, but you still get a maintenance bill?
Posted By: BarleyMan

Re: Alegria maintenance - 12/02/2014 03:56 AM

Algeria's offer to the owners was a week at the resort if they paid their maintenance fee. Not sure if it is the same unit, but appears to be the same week.

Re: Alegria maintenance - 12/02/2014 11:20 AM

Alegria agreed to rent a room to the old Caravanseri " owners" for a week at the same price as the old MF's for a week. Which is about a $100 a night.

SXM??? Wendell
Posted By: plequerre

Re: Alegria maintenance - 12/02/2014 05:32 PM

True but the mention of "Maintenance Fees" on the invoice is very "timesharish" and could demonstrate a deliberate attempt to mislead existing owners, and have them believe that it's business as usual when in reality, it's not.
The situation is getting shadier everyday and it wouldn't surprise me if the lawyer for the Caravanserail Owners Association uses this element to appeal the recent Court decision.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Alegria maintenance - 12/02/2014 05:50 PM

If you would check the other thread that the OP made, they signed the letter and sent it back. Thus they agreed to Alegria's conditions and in effect agreed to be billed for their 'maintenance fees', whatever they call them. Now if people who did NOT sign the letter and send it back get a bill, now that would be interesting. That may have happened but so far no one has REPORTED that has happened.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline