TravelTalkOnline

May 1 - You all have to be bored to tears by now..

Posted By: pat

May 1 - You all have to be bored to tears by now.. - 05/02/2017 12:01 AM

May Day, 2017

Okay - so I know there are many interpretations of May Day and what it signifies. I choose to think of it as the day you can finally say WINTER IS DONE and be relatively safe in saying it.

Daybreak is different here and today's was pretty cloudy. And Saba? She still be gone! Thought for a bit she was returning but not yet......

And for today our activities included breakfast out on our porch - coffee and pastries from Zee Best take out.

On to the pool for a bit and then back to our unit. John watched some planes while I spent quality time with my kindle.

And then the tradesman's built in alarm clock went off - Johnny's hungry so we reheated last nights left-over steak from the BBQ grill here in our suite.

And now, it's nappy time - are you getting all this? This place is so pleasant there's just no incentive to go or to do and we're really enjoying just being.

Piņa colada time on the back porch and we have a good blender - are you getting the picture? I've learned to make a mean PC but only down here. They just don't taste the same at home.....

A little more plane and kindle time along with short naps on the porch and visiting with neighbors here and before you know it, guess who's hungry? And I just happen to have some home made spaghetti sauce and meatballs and sausage that I had planned to have one night when the kids were here but we never got around to it.

So there you have it - a great day here at BSV. It couldn't have been any nicer. I guess it just doesn't take too much to please us these days beyond the pleasure of each other's company in a place that makes us happy. Paradise found!!
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline