TravelTalkOnline

Pat Flavelle Art Prints

Posted By: Cinzia27

Pat Flavelle Art Prints - 01/13/2010 12:51 AM

Hi Everyone...I'm looking for a source for Pat Flavelle art prints. I bought some tiny ones in a shop in Tortola two years ago. I googled the name and only found Irish landscapes with a similar style. Does anyone know who sells these prints? They are charming island watercolors signed West Indies and Pat Flavelle. Someone says the artist is from St. Lucia. Thanks.
Posted By: tiger79

Re: Pat Flavelle Art Prints - 01/13/2010 04:58 PM

I've seen a mention of someone buying Pat Flavelle prints in Island Hopper, a tourist shop in Nevis. The main Island Hopper store is in St Kitts - see here for details. Might be worth phoning them (they don't see to have a website).
Posted By: Cinzia27

Re: Pat Flavelle Art Prints - 01/14/2010 02:48 AM

Thanks. I'll check it out.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Pat Flavelle Art Prints - 01/07/2011 10:09 PM

I have a small Pat Flavelle piece. It shows an open window vista to the cove below and mountains in the distance. It is in a frameless glass mounting with a ring on the back for hanging. Style # CPL 253. It is titled West Indies. It is very sweet and I can send you a photo if you are interested. I have had it for a number of years.

Re: Pat Flavelle Art Prints - 02/05/2011 12:44 PM

Hi Everyone - I wanted to know where to get Pat Flavelle prints too. I bought three small, already mounted prints from the departure lounge at Crown Point Airport, Tobago, yesterday - but HOW to get in touch with the artist?? On the back of mine it says The Caribbean Fine Art Company West Indies and gives an [email]email@caribpic@gmail.com[/email] - so I am off to try that. If successful I will come back

Re: Pat Flavelle Art Prints - 05/06/2011 10:16 PM

I have 5 mounted prints that I bought several years ago that I would like to sell. The prints are about 4X5 and with the matting, they are 8 1/2 X 7 3/4. But, if your not interesting in buying, there is a phone number on the back of the prints with a copyright...The Caribbean Pictorial Co. French West Indies. phone and fax 590-874451.

Re: Pat Flavelle Art Prints - 08/16/2011 08:03 PM

i have 3 flavelle weat indies prints all different 4x5 in size already mounted. i am in daytona beach florida.name is [email]wayne.wgilman@cfl.rr.com.[/email]

Re: Pat Flavelle Art Prints - 10/10/2011 02:27 AM

Did anyone find flavelle prints?

Re: Pat Flavelle Art Prints - 11/15/2011 02:39 PM

There's one on ebay right now - price 8.95 $ -
Look here :
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40...-All-Categories

Hope, I could help ! I own some myself, and I think they are really charming !

Re: Pat Flavelle Art Prints - 03/09/2013 02:19 PM

Hello,
I am selling Pat Flavelle prints on eBay. Link is below:
http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=121078315654

Re: Pat Flavelle Art Prints - 07/26/2015 06:01 PM

Re: the Pat Favelle watercolor prints. I have 2 small matted, framed island prints for sale. I realize your post is old but if still interested, contact me @ sandykcowan@gmail.com I will be listing them on eBay within a week.
Thanks
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline