TravelTalkOnline

Accommodations in Bonaire

Posted By: Anonymous

Accommodations in Bonaire - 06/22/2012 12:50 AM

Hi! Can anyone help guide me to accommodations in Bonaire?
I need help with specific properties and villas. We are looking at Villa Ganshi and others. Can anyone provide some insights? We will need 3 brdms and A/C and screens! I've heard the bugs can be bad!
Thanks!!

Re: Accommodations in Bonaire - 06/22/2012 03:25 AM

Look at Belmar condos south of kralyndyk. Have stayed there many times over the last 10years, about 20 units, safe, little dive shop that you sign out tanks on your sched. ( they give u a key to the door). We won't go anywhere else ,lady to contact is Wilma

Re: Accommodations in Bonaire - 06/22/2012 03:28 AM

www.belmar-Bonaire.com
Posted By: aquamarine

Re: Accommodations in Bonaire - 06/22/2012 03:33 AM

A resource to check is www.bonairetalk.com, a message board that has one segment devoted to accommodations.

We have stayed at a number of private homes 3BR/2BA on the water, mostly through Sunset Rentals.
Posted By: LBI2SXM

Re: Accommodations in Bonaire - 06/22/2012 04:08 PM

You can also post on Bonaires forum on Trip Advisor, lots more info there.

Re: Accommodations in Bonaire - 06/22/2012 09:00 PM

Thanks all! I have heard that Belmar has a 3 bdrm but it is almost as expensive as an individual villa.

Aquamarine, do you have any suggestions or recos based on where you stayed? Which one(s) would you recommend?

I started talking to Caribbean Sun & Wind rentals and I don't want to overlap and contact another rental company and have them feel I'm playing one against the other. Do the companies have exclusives on properties?

Thx!!
Posted By: aquamarine

Re: Accommodations in Bonaire - 06/25/2012 09:13 PM

The agency we used was Sun Rentals (not Sunset); I don't see any of the properties we rented on their current listings except for the apartments in town. Check out "Casa del Sol" at www.sunrentalsbonaire.com - that is the type and location that we enjoyed so much.
Posted By: ClearBlueH2O

Re: Accommodations in Bonaire - 06/26/2012 11:51 PM

We rented a nice condo via Sunset Realty. We stayed in the Bellevue condos. We heard the Den Leman condos were nice, on the north end of Kralendijk. Definitely check out Bonaire Talk's forums. Good luck!
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline