TravelTalkOnline

Mark Paulson aka Saildoggie tribute video

Posted By: LauraTheTshirtGal

Mark Paulson aka Saildoggie tribute video - 06/19/2017 03:01 PM

from his daughter Nicole, this is amazing how she created this!!! a beautiful tribute to her dad and an a really super video of the BVI. The link is on Facebook, I have no other way to post it if you are not on FB.

"In October, my mom and I took a trip to BVI to bring my dad to his final resting place. We spread his ashes in the Sir Francis Drake as per his wishes, while also dedicating a marker at Dawg Rock. I created a short video of our trip to celebrate my father's life in his most favorite place where we have our best memories. Happy Fathers Day to the best dad I could have ever asked for. Not a day goes by where I don't miss you miserably."

https://www.facebook.com/nicole.paulson.908/posts/1568424426522791?pnref=story.unseen-section
Posted By: Manpot

Re: Mark Paulson aka Saildoggie tribute video - 06/19/2017 03:20 PM

Beautiful job Nicole..much love to you and Mum..
Posted By: LBI2SXM

Re: Mark Paulson aka Saildoggie tribute video - 06/19/2017 07:03 PM

For those of us who are not on FB, is there any way we could see this video? Would love to see her tribute to her wonderful Dad.
Posted By: Twanger

Re: Mark Paulson aka Saildoggie tribute video - 06/19/2017 09:09 PM

Missin' the Dawg.

Sail on Mark Paulson!
Posted By: lindakay

Re: Mark Paulson aka Saildoggie tribute video - 06/20/2017 01:07 AM

Beautiful, Nicole! Thanks for sharing - miss the Dawg! Much love to you and your mum!! xxxxxx
Posted By: Warlock

Re: Mark Paulson aka Saildoggie tribute video - 07/29/2017 07:32 PM

Bonnie and I were so glad we were there...but so bitter sweet...thanks for the vidio
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline