TravelTalkOnline

Uh, there are 2 other teams

Posted By: Biturbo

Uh, there are 2 other teams - 01/20/2018 05:34 PM

http://media.advance.net/nj-lvl_eagles_syndication/photo/2018/01/19/SB%20ad%20NFL.png
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Uh, there are 2 other teams - 01/20/2018 11:47 PM

Just an ad. At this point, there's really not any team I am rooting for, as everyone I was rooting for is out. I will be rooting for Jacksonville, just because they're playing the Patsies, that I hate, but I fully expect them to get pasted..
Posted By: RI Bob C

Re: Uh, there are 2 other teams - 01/21/2018 02:35 AM

Hope your expectation is correct as I am not ready for baseball yet. Will be interesting to learn what is really going on with Brady's hand.

Re: Uh, there are 2 other teams - 01/21/2018 03:48 PM

I would be surprised if the hand is an issue at all. More tempest in a teapot stuff..

Re: Uh, there are 2 other teams - 01/22/2018 02:16 PM

Amendola had a great game. If the hand bothered Brady, Amendol compensated for it. Philly looked unbeatable.

Re: Uh, there are 2 other teams - 01/22/2018 02:29 PM

As I thought, typical Patriots smoke and mirrors, nothing wrong with Brady's hand. The Philly game was boring. I think New Orleans would have given them a much better game. I expect the Super Bow to be a blowout..

Re: Uh, there are 2 other teams - 01/22/2018 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by Carol_Hill
I expect the Super Bowl to be a blowout..

Favoring whom? Nick Foles totally outplayed Tom Brady, and against a better team. I tried watching a national sports talk show this morning (Dan Patrick). For 45 minutes they talked mostly about Brady's boo-boo, not one word about the Eagles' performance. I love this lack of respect. Carol, I also expect a blowout, and I suspect we're on the same page.

Re: Uh, there are 2 other teams - 01/22/2018 05:41 PM

I expect the Iggles to get blown out, yes.

Re: Uh, there are 2 other teams - 01/22/2018 07:52 PM

Super Bowl post-party at the Hills' estate if it's the Brady Bunch on the losing end?

Re: Uh, there are 2 other teams - 01/22/2018 07:58 PM

Heck, if you can FIND the Hills' estate, the party is there! laugh We have a small house, out in the country! I dislike the Iggles, but I dislike the Patsies more, so I would probably be happy if the Iggles won.
Posted By: irish1223

Re: Uh, there are 2 other teams - 01/23/2018 06:41 AM

Disappointed in the whole thing. I really wanted Jacksonville to win against Brady and for a while there, it looked like they just might. Super Bowl going to be a blowout for sure.

Re: Uh, there are 2 other teams - 01/23/2018 02:12 PM

Yeah, I had hopes for Jacksonville also. Would have been nice to have someone else in the Super Bowl.

Re: Uh, there are 2 other teams - 01/24/2018 01:26 AM

While I certainly cannot pick the winner, especially against the spread, I have had almost two straight years of enjoying the Pats. Why do I like them? Because they play their home games about 50 miles from our home.

Hope you all enjoy the Super Bowl, but I must admit that I hope I enjoy it too.

Bob
Posted By: TravelHat

Re: Uh, there are 2 other teams - 01/24/2018 02:58 AM

Go Pats. Greatest team, Quarterback and Coach ever. Is it possible to rename the coach on the Super Bowl trophey? Maybe just create another. Just an opinion from a guy that watched them play at Fenway back in the day.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline