TravelTalkOnline

Congrats to the Eagles

Posted By: Carol_Hill

Congrats to the Eagles - 02/05/2018 03:22 AM

Great game, one of the most entertaining Super Bowls in a long time. Congrats to the Eagles..
Posted By: Biturbo

Re: Congrats to the Eagles - 02/05/2018 06:05 AM

I knew when they blew out the Vikings, the Eagles had a good chance. Still, many (even on here) gave them no chance. "It will be a blowout".
Great game. Less than great halftime. I thought Pink did a nice job with the anthem, though.
Posted By: ruralcarrier

Re: Congrats to the Eagles - 02/05/2018 10:49 AM

Very good game overall. I liked the aggressive coaching and play calling. Congrats to the Eagles.
Posted By: Eric_Hill

Re: Congrats to the Eagles - 02/05/2018 01:02 PM

Good game. Was interesting all the way thru. Was only one turnover and 2 or 3 punts for the entire game. Also the officials got all of the calls right.

Re: Congrats to the Eagles - 02/05/2018 01:40 PM

Yup, I was one who said the Patriots would blow them out. I was wrong. Really entertaining game, for once!
Posted By: GerryT

Re: Congrats to the Eagles - 02/05/2018 03:59 PM

More entertaining than last years overtime comeback? I'll have to disagree

Re: Congrats to the Eagles - 02/05/2018 04:11 PM

This year the whole game was entertaining. Last year was just disgusting, a meltdown by Atlanta. This year both teams played well the whole game.
Posted By: Biturbo

Re: Congrats to the Eagles - 02/05/2018 04:58 PM

Dare I say it? Belichick was outcoached. But, unlike his QB, he had the class to stay on the field and congratulate his opponent.

Re: Congrats to the Eagles - 02/05/2018 05:05 PM

I didn't see that. As soon as the game was over, I went to bed.
Posted By: ruralcarrier

Re: Congrats to the Eagles - 02/05/2018 06:14 PM

I would agree there.

Brady showed ZERO class at the end of the game.
Posted By: irish1223

Re: Congrats to the Eagles - 02/05/2018 06:38 PM

Great game! Brady didn't surprise -- he can be a bit of a brat when upset or angry. Congratulations to the Eagles!
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: Congrats to the Eagles - 02/05/2018 11:20 PM

Originally Posted by Biturbo
I knew when they blew out the Vikings, the Eagles had a good chance. Still, many (even on here) gave them no chance. "It will be a blowout".
Great game. Less than great halftime. I thought Pink did a nice job with the anthem, though.

Yes. Considering Pink was sick with the flu.
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: Congrats to the Eagles - 02/05/2018 11:21 PM

Great game. Much better than the half time show.
Posted By: RI Bob C

Re: Congrats to the Eagles - 02/05/2018 11:24 PM

As a big Pats fan I must congratulate the Eagles. Their running game made a big difference.
Posted By: TravelHat

Re: Congrats to the Eagles - 02/08/2018 02:34 AM

Blount proved his worth for sure. Eagles were hot all game. Great match up and defense proved to be the key once again. Very entertaining. Always next year.

Re: Congrats to the Eagles - 02/08/2018 02:40 PM

Defense?? thinks When the teams set an all time record for offense for ANY NFL game, ever, I think there wasn't too much great defense being played! rofl That strip sack at the end of the game was big, but that was about the only defensive play of the whole game!!! It sure was an entertaining game to watch though!
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline