TravelTalkOnline

Happy Birthday, BeachKitten.....

Posted By: pat

Happy Birthday, BeachKitten..... - 10/29/2018 02:38 AM

Gonna’ have to pay closer attention since I almost missed my opportunity to wish you a very happy birthday. For all you do for TTOL, photos and write-ups, etc., I would feel terrible to miss your birthday. So where did you end up for that celebratory dinner? Hope it was awesome.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Happy Birthday, BeachKitten..... - 10/29/2018 01:12 PM

Yes, I missed it till this morning. Happy birthday! Also looking forward to hearing about that meal!
Posted By: GaKaye

Re: Happy Birthday, BeachKitten..... - 10/29/2018 01:18 PM

I thought it was today?? Happy Birthday Leona!!
Posted By: BeachKitten

Re: Happy Birthday, BeachKitten..... - 10/29/2018 01:27 PM

It's TODAY!!! Thanks y'all......I'm looking for a beach to celebrate, and still trying to find a place for din-din. Moulin Fou is closed. It may end up being Mario's.

Getting dressed would be a good first start....lol

Heading to the Yacht Club for breakfast. Eggs Benny...same thing I had yesterday at Zee Best.

Re: Happy Birthday, BeachKitten..... - 10/29/2018 01:31 PM

You didn't mention it as a possibility, but we were underwhelmed with Emilio's. Overpriced, for what you got. On the Dutch side, I would probably opt for Mario's myself. Otherwise, somewhere in Grand Case.
Posted By: GaKaye

Re: Happy Birthday, BeachKitten..... - 10/29/2018 04:42 PM

We loved our meal at Emilio's. It's not cheap by any means; but the atmosphere, food, presentation, and service, were well worth the money to us.

Re: Happy Birthday, BeachKitten..... - 10/29/2018 05:03 PM

That's why they make chocolate and vanilla I suppose! smile We were expecting something close to Temptation in food and presentation and we found it fell very short of that. The setting (in the main room anyway) is lovely. Our service was horrible, which was a function of being seated right next to two very LARGE tables, which took up most of the server's attention.
Posted By: ruralcarrier

Re: Happy Birthday, BeachKitten..... - 10/30/2018 11:20 AM

Happy birthday.

Re: Happy Birthday, BeachKitten..... - 10/30/2018 01:22 PM

So, how did the big day go?? Pictures???

Re: Happy Birthday, BeachKitten..... - 10/30/2018 06:41 PM

Since it was a Monday night and we were pooped after trying three beaches we got to-go from Spaghetti House and ate in. Boring!
Had a lovely lunch at Bikini though. Pictures pending. wink

Re: Happy Birthday, BeachKitten..... - 10/30/2018 07:05 PM

OK, looking forward to seeing pictures!
Posted By: jeepers

Re: Happy Birthday, BeachKitten..... - 10/31/2018 11:58 PM

Happy belated birthday!! Thanks for posting photos in January. I'm hoping to figure it out for this coming January . Enjoy your time there!

Re: Happy Birthday, BeachKitten..... - 11/04/2018 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by jeepers
Happy belated birthday!! Thanks for posting photos in January. I'm hoping to figure it out for this coming January . Enjoy your time there!

Thank you.

If you don’t figure it out I’ll be happy to help. wink
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline