TravelTalkOnline

Contessa and ?

Posted By: LMD

Contessa and ? - 03/23/2020 01:09 PM

As we go back in time...I remember a TTOL happy hour where Contessa walked in wearing a tiara...any news on her?

What about the rich couple where the husband was quite a bit older? still have his panorama view of Orient Beach hanging in our den.
I seem to remember he had been taken ill and they were no longer traveling far from home...Any updates on them?
Posted By: BillandElaine

Re: Contessa and ? - 03/23/2020 01:22 PM

Contessa is still wearing her tiara and visiting the island.
Posted By: Angelface

Re: Contessa and ? - 03/23/2020 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by LMD
As we go back in time...I remember a TTOL happy hour where Contessa walked in wearing a tiara...any news on her?

What about the rich couple where the husband was quite a bit older? still have his panorama view of Orient Beach hanging in our den.
I seem to remember he had been taken ill and they were no longer traveling far from home...Any updates on them?

Sandra and Ed. I miss their updates. Anyone know how they are?

Hope you all are well during this crazy time.
Posted By: jazzgal

Re: Contessa and ? - 03/23/2020 08:26 PM

Their web site is no longer. No idea what that means.
Posted By: Ed_and_Sandra

Re: Contessa and ? - 03/24/2020 12:53 PM

Still around
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Contessa and ? - 03/24/2020 01:13 PM

Thanks for checking in, Ed!! Take care. Thanks for the memories!
Posted By: LMD

Re: Contessa and ? - 03/24/2020 06:26 PM

Oh how nice! Several years i downloaded your panoramic photo of Orient, printed and laminated...its about 6 feet long and is still hanging in my den! Thank you!
Posted By: ruralcarrier

Re: Contessa and ? - 03/24/2020 08:51 PM

Good to hear from you Ed.
Posted By: pat

Re: Contessa and ? - 03/24/2020 09:27 PM

Sincere good wishes to you and Sandra. You did SXM in a style we could only hope to emulate so we always thoroughly enjoyed your island reports and thoughts. Be well, be happy, but most of all, in these trying times, be well.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline