TravelTalkOnline

travel insurance?

Posted By: saradowson

travel insurance? - 07/19/2007 04:42 PM

Hello to everyone on the forum! I’ve decided to visit central Africa for 3 weeks with my partner this year, and we’re looking for travel insurance. Any help please? Thanks.
Posted By: Eric_Hill

Re: travel insurance? - 07/21/2007 10:20 PM

There are many companies out there. What are you looking for? Cancellation, trip interruption, medical, etc. There are some that offer everything and some that specialize, so it does make a difference?
Posted By: Bobcat

Re: travel insurance? - 07/22/2007 09:27 PM

***CLICK HERE*** for a dozen or so companies offering all sort of plans.

Review the terms and conditions carefully as they vary from plan to plan.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: travel insurance? - 07/24/2007 03:17 PM

Hi

I recently went on a cruise holiday in the Red Sea with my family. We bought travel insurance from this site, http://www.insuremore.co.uk/ if that’s of any use?
Posted By: Fengshui

Re: travel insurance? - 08/03/2007 04:49 AM

InsureMyTrip.com is a useful site that enables you to compare similar policies of different companies. It's just a comparison tool and doesn't actually sell any insurance. You can then link directly to the company and purchase the plan you select. We've used it a number of times. Now we just go with Travel Insured as a low-cost plan for most our international travel. But we've also used TravelGuard. It just depends on how much you want to cover. That's why the comparison site is so helpful.

Fortunately, we've never had to file a claim, so can't comment on what that's like with any of the companies we've dealt with.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: travel insurance? - 08/14/2007 11:15 AM

Check out this web site www.insuremore.co.uk, their Premium is based on the exact number of days required.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline