TravelTalkOnline

Cruise stop

Posted By: Mbrott

Cruise stop - 02/19/2020 11:45 PM

We are stopping in Ocho Rios on a cruise next month and looking for a shore excursion. We did the falls before and have done zip lines and similar attractions.

We are thinking it should be a beach day. One company offers day passes to some of the resorts near Ocho rios. We are mid fifties and looking for a place to chill and eat.

All you help is appreciated.

Mbrott
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Cruise stop - 02/20/2020 02:29 PM

I would either do that, or stay on the ship. The only thing I would caution is that you need to be somewhat aware of security, if you do that. YEARS ago we went to a resort for the day which had a nude beach.. We took a bag with cash, etc and managed to get our cash stolen. We actually were pretty sure that it was the bartender, but couldn't prove it. That is the only place that we have ever been ripped off at, over 40 years of travelling in the Caribbean. We stuck out because we had a bag, etc., and were talking that we were there off a ship. We did it on our own. If this would be an excursion from a company, I would ask whether they would have a place where you could secure valuables and to take a shower if you wanted, before going back to the ship.
Posted By: TravelHat

Re: Cruise stop - 02/22/2020 01:15 AM

Check out Keith’s River Raft Tour
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline