TravelTalkOnline

Repositioning cruise from Barcelona

Posted By: SMC_Irish_68

Repositioning cruise from Barcelona - 01/30/2014 09:09 PM

I am considering a repositioning cruise from Barcelona to FL in Oct. or Nov. Has anyone taken this trip?
Posted By: Snorkeller

Re: Repositioning cruise from Barcelona - 01/31/2014 12:52 AM

On Serenade? We will be on the Rome to Barcelona cruise just before the repositioning cruise. I have met online with a lot of people taking the repositioning cruise, some who have done it before and they love it.
Posted By: o2bnsxm

Re: Repositioning cruise from Barcelona - 01/31/2014 12:09 PM

I went on a Cruise with my parents from New York to Barcelona in the month of December. The Atlantic was horrible ! We had 20 and 30 foot seas at some point. I remained sea sick for two days after getting off the ship. I have been on numerous other cruises to the Caribbean and never got seasick on the Cruise ships, but I will NEVER forget the horrible experience across the Atlantic. Hopefully you will not have the same conditions.
Posted By: SMC_Irish_68

Re: Repositioning cruise from Barcelona - 01/31/2014 06:02 PM

I've crossed from NY to Italy and experienced the rough seas of the north Atlantic. Hopefully, this route will be smoother.
Posted By: o2bnsxm

Re: Repositioning cruise from Barcelona - 01/31/2014 11:10 PM

You are right. The Southern Atlantic (I guess that's what they call it), should be a lot smoother sailing. I like the repositioning Cruises, they provide different ports of call than what we usually get sailing out of New Orleans all the time.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline