TravelTalkOnline

Posting Frequency

Posted By: jar867

Posting Frequency - 09/23/2016 02:33 AM

I have been using TTOL for several years. I don't post often but usually ask a specific question or post a limited view of something. It seems , to me, that there is a reduction in posting on this forum. I count 7 posts in 4 months. Are we aging ourselves out of CO vacationing? Or has the travel industry changed courses. Just wondering.
Posted By: Eric_Hill

Re: Posting Frequency - 09/23/2016 07:59 PM

Think it is a combination of things.

First there are more resorts that have close than opened. Summer a lot of people go to their local resorts. And many times, people even if going to some in the carribbean have been there and they know their way around, so fewer conversations.

Although ClubO gets talked about and questions on a regular basis, but those posts generally are in the SXM forum.

People rarely post trip reports about clothing optional and of course no photos, so that discourages conversation.
Posted By: rockhill

Re: Posting Frequency - 09/24/2016 02:06 PM

I agree with Eric's view. We have been to four different clubs in three states. I personally did not feel the need to post about them. Not bad places, just what one would expect from a AANR club. A trip outside US would probably had generated a posting. Just one opinion among many.
Posted By: AnnTS

Re: Posting Frequency - 09/27/2016 03:11 PM

Great points. I also believe a combination of factors result in a lack of postings. I would expect more questions at least but I can say that having a couple Hedo-only online groups with a combined 9,000 group members and many photos, 99.9% of posts, etc.--are mine and very little interaction. It puzzles me also.
Posted By: Joecool

Re: Posting Frequency - 09/27/2016 05:44 PM

Unfortunately, I think the reasons for such few postings are twofold. First being the states and federal governments closing naturist beaches and the fact that younger people think nude recreation is shameful or disgusting. I don't know why they feel this way. Unfortunately, many think that nudism is overtly sexual and that those who do are a bunch of unattractive perverts. Such a shame we live in a world where physical attractiveness is put above all things.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline