TravelTalkOnline

Clothing Opt in the Clearwater/Tampa area

Posted By: Hunter101

Clothing Opt in the Clearwater/Tampa area - 12/06/2016 07:14 PM

Are there any boats out of this area that cater to the clothing optional clientele? Any help appreciated.
Posted By: Jasperben

Re: Clothing Opt in the Clearwater/Tampa area - 12/06/2016 11:07 PM

I see there's one Windsong sailing charters. I don't know anything else about it except for there site. Good luck!
Posted By: AnnTS

Re: Clothing Opt in the Clearwater/Tampa area - 12/07/2016 07:00 AM

http://www.windsongcharters.com/packages.htm

No experience nor reliable feedback from sources either. There used to be posts by boaters going to Passage Key Island in south west Tampa Bay between Egmont Key/St. Pete Beach and Anna Maria Island.
Posted By: WindAndSea

Re: Clothing Opt in the Clearwater/Tampa area - 01/04/2017 09:29 PM

Hello all, just stumbled across this post regarding boating in the Tampa area. Had a crazy idea, let me know if there’s interest. I am a certified sailor and have chartered my own boats in the British Virgin Islands. This winter/spring I was considering a charter out of St Petersburg FL, and I haven’t lined up any crew yet. The sailboat would be 35-40’ cruiser with 2 or 3 double berth quarters and room for maybe one more in the main salon. If two couples (five people max) would like to share expenses, I’d be happy to captain a cruise down the coast towards Sanibel. This would be a little vacation, 5-7 days. I have time off work I need to use before March 31. C/O no problem, I’ve spent time at Club O, Haulover, Paradise Lakes etc in my previous life before sailing took over all my free time. PM me if you’d like to discuss…
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline