TravelTalkOnline

CA Redwoods

Posted By: Eabnaturist

CA Redwoods - 01/01/2017 01:04 AM

My wife saw the ad for
http://treespiritproject.com/sequoias/
in the last issues of N, and we ended up discussing the fact that neither of us have ever been to the redwoods in CA despite living here since 1999.

I looked at this, and it is more hippie/artist than nudist.

However, it got us thinking.

Are there any good leads for late spring/early summer that would allow access to see the redwoods while still being able to have a naturist/nudist vacation?

Family friendly resort or established nude for family use with no hassle would be ideal.

Ideas? Brainstorming?
Posted By: Bill_S

Re: CA Redwoods - 01/01/2017 03:14 PM

Here is a Link to the California resort locator page on the AANR website. That might help you find one that meets your need... None appear to be very close to Sequoia National Forest... But they may be just a 3-4 hour drive away...
Posted By: Eabnaturist

Re: CA Redwoods - 01/02/2017 04:11 PM

Thanks.
I am starting to think that the best option is to make the Sequoias a a half-way point stop on the way up to Laguna Del Sol or Bay Area.

However, I have to think that there are plenty of established areas for hot springs or skinny dipping with that much national forest away from the cities.
Posted By: thesimpsons

Re: CA Redwoods - 01/03/2017 04:07 AM

There are quite a few hot springs along US 395. Saline, Travertine and Buckeye are some of the best. I have used all of them nude. Laguna Del Sol is a very nice club.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline