TravelTalkOnline

Florida AirB&B

Posted By: magpie

Florida AirB&B - 01/06/2017 09:37 PM

Looking into a vacation in March / April to Florida, preferably west coast, with two other couples. Not swingers but all are nude friendly . Would like to find a nude friendly rental with a pool. Close to beach would be nice too. Anybody have any ideas or experience? We may day trip to Cypress, Paradise (maybe). No Caliente (been there). Thx. Love this site.
Posted By: Nudesailingchef

Re: Florida AirB&B - 01/12/2017 05:34 PM

Check out Casa Alegra on clothing optional home network.com. Never have been myself, but looks awesome. They have a Facebook page as well, with many pictures.
This year we are taking advantage of Norwegian airlines cheap fares to Guadeloupe from BWI. I will post a report on two clothing optional places we are planning to stay at, after our trip.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Florida AirB&B - 01/12/2017 06:29 PM

That is a cool website. Thanks for posting it! I look forward to hearing about your Guadeloupe trip upon your return!
Posted By: bitone

Re: Florida AirB&B - 08/18/2017 12:16 PM

We stayed here for 10 days two years ago with one other couple, although the house has 3 bedrooms. It is very private and none of us wear bathing suits. Its close to the clothing-required beaches, and about 30 minutes from Haulover nude beach. The place was perfect. https://www.vrbo.com/4449329ha
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline