TravelTalkOnline

What's new at The Cove?

Posted By: bugambilias

What's new at The Cove? - 03/18/2017 10:33 PM

It has been two long years since we visited. What has been renovated, added or removed?
How is par three golf?
We can't say enough good things about Cypress Cove!
Posted By: ChuckG

Re: What's new at The Cove? - 03/19/2017 12:13 PM

Things are excellent here at the Cove. Ted and his gang continue to spruce up the place and add nice touches like big umbrellas around the West pool. The RV section is packed as always, this time of year. Ditto for the Villas, I believe. Will be sad to head North in a couple of weeks.
Posted By: PelicanPirate

Re: What's new at The Cove? - 03/19/2017 01:26 PM

We were there in Feb before the boat. All seemed to be in great shape from cheeks to lakeside to the villas, etc. well oiled establishment.

As for behind the scenes changes.....

They are hiring new Mgmt types. Ted has stated they may be trying to shift out of ultra deluxe mom and pop mode hiring folks who have run other resorts on the coast lines? I hope this doesn't upset you the perfect balance that exists between permanent resident, snowbirds and villa guests that currently exists. I'd be very careful in altering the perfect management balance they have achieved to date.
Posted By: bugambilias

Re: What's new at The Cove? - 03/23/2017 11:39 AM

Oh wow! Thanks for the info.
Posted By: Bill_S

Re: What's new at The Cove? - 03/23/2017 11:57 AM

We have a group of friends from Avalon who are down there now. We both will be retired next year and have our names on the list asking for an rv site for a month next March.

The cove is a wonderfull place to escape the late winter blues.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: What's new at The Cove? - 03/23/2017 12:11 PM

Cool!! We will have to come over and visit you guys there! Let me know when you get down here!
Posted By: Bill_S

Re: What's new at The Cove? - 03/24/2017 11:17 AM

We definitely will, Carol. Linda is really looking forward to retirement.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: What's new at The Cove? - 03/24/2017 01:41 PM

Sounds good!
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline