TravelTalkOnline

Best nudist resort in each state

Posted By: autoeng

Best nudist resort in each state - 12/07/2018 05:18 PM

I hope the link will work and I don’t think it’s a copyright or against any sharing rules as it is public.

Best nudist resorts in each state

https://www.facebook.com/123032162727/posts/10156779191332728/
Posted By: Bill_S

Re: Best nudist resort in each state - 12/08/2018 12:12 AM

Thanks for the link, and you did it exactly right by posting the URL link instead of the content.

Bill
Posted By: BerneandGary

Re: Best nudist resort in each state - 12/08/2018 12:52 AM

I can testify that Hippie Hollow in Austin is the best in the Great State of Texas. Fortunately, it is about 10 miles from our house!
Posted By: psp

Re: Best nudist resort in each state - 12/09/2018 05:20 PM

Thanks for the post but the places listed are mainly outdoor/beach venues not resorts, would love to see a rating of US nudist resorts if one does exist.
Posted By: PelicanPirate

Re: Best nudist resort in each state - 12/09/2018 10:54 PM

This is an odd/sparse list of places. How they arrived at these is hard to imagine.
Posted By: TravelHat

Re: Best nudist resort in each state - 12/09/2018 11:44 PM

Clickbait

Re: Best nudist resort in each state - 12/10/2018 02:52 AM

Originally Posted by TravelHat
Clickbait

Yeah, possibly. The AANR website has a pretty good set of details and links to naturist resorts’ websites which we find somewhat useful when planning a trip...
Posted By: ChuckG

Re: Best nudist resort in each state - 12/10/2018 11:48 AM

Some pretty silly stuff- a bike ride is a nude resort??
Posted By: chazo

Re: Best nudist resort in each state - 12/10/2018 08:54 PM

All they could find in Michigan was a gender-segregated Jewish bathhouse-turned swingers club? They couldn't ask someone in Michigan or maybe do a simple Google Search? Turtle Lake? Whispering Oaks? Forest Hills? Turtle Lake has nice rooms for rent and great deals on stays and it's actually a resort. (year-round, no less, with a fabulous indoor pool).

Re: Best nudist resort in each state - 12/10/2018 09:27 PM

Originally Posted by chazo
All they could find in Michigan was a gender-segregated Jewish bathhouse-turned swingers club? They couldn't ask someone in Michigan or maybe do a simple Google Search? Turtle Lake? Whispering Oaks? Forest Hills? Turtle Lake has nice rooms for rent and great deals on stays and it's actually a resort. (year-round, no less, with a fabulous indoor pool).

You have a very good point there. We stopped at Whispering Oaks last July and it was very nice.

I think I’ll go ahead and lock this thread but leave it up and it will just work its way down the page and eventually disappear.

Bill_S
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline