TravelTalkOnline

Esmeralda Update?

Posted By: TomA

Esmeralda Update? - 03/02/2019 08:32 PM

HI Everyone,

Does anyone have any info on the latest CO situation at Esmeralda in St Martin? I just called to ask about reservation and was told that CO is not an option at the pool. Thank you.
Posted By: CptCook

Re: Esmeralda Update? - 03/03/2019 04:08 AM

Tom, I mean this in the most sincere and polite way.........You called the actual resort, they told you no, and now you ask here on an internet forum and expect a different / better answer?
Posted By: TomA

Re: Esmeralda Update? - 03/03/2019 01:13 PM

Hi Cptcook,

Have you been to Esmeralda? In the past they supposedly had the same policy, but it didn't it was still fairly common for people to go nude at the pools. I was just looking for an recent reports from people that stayed there.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Esmeralda Update? - 03/03/2019 02:23 PM

Tom--I deleted your totally inappropriate comment. Don't do it. I kind of understand where you're coming from in your original post, but such language does not belong here.
Posted By: lee614

Re: Esmeralda Update? - 06/24/2019 12:30 PM

A little late to this post (but others may benefit)-- but I have had no problems going au natural at the pool. HOWEVER I only went that way when no one(guests) were around which is not uncommon. Employees ( maintenance and maids) never minded how I was tanning myself and was respectful. Although I did have one male landscape crew (employee of the property) stare from afar in a creepy way I also saw him peeing in the bushes which I thought was a tad tasteless. I, personally, would cover up when another guest might be coming to the pool. In one example a couple came out at the pool too and he laid out au natural.. so I went back to uncovered.
I tend to ask for certain villas(buildings) which their pools are less visible to people walking by. building 52, 51, 40 But now that hurricane #2 probably blew away the balance of foliage, which was left after hurricane #1 in 2013 took out half of the foliage.
attached image of property "map". you can go to google maps to help see the pool position.

Attached picture IMG_0437.JPG
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Esmeralda Update? - 06/24/2019 05:35 PM

Thanks for the update.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline