TravelTalkOnline

Jardin d’O

Posted By: beachnutsrwe

Jardin d’O - 05/27/2019 10:49 AM

We are staying in the Purple villa this week. It’s small but has most everything we have needed so far. It’s just a short 4 or 5 minutes to Club O. I would recommend the villa over all of the other choices here. It’s bigger with a great outdoor area and kitchen. The grounds, pool, accommodations, etc. are all well maintained. I think it was a good substitute for our usual studio at Club O.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Jardin d’O - 05/27/2019 11:43 AM

Hi. 4 or 5 minutes walking or in the car? Is there a view from there? Have you stayed at Club Fantastico? There is a great view from there. What specifically makes you recommend Jardin d'O over the others?

Re: Jardin d’O - 05/27/2019 12:16 PM

It’s a car ride. Probably 1 mile in distance but wouldn’t attempt walking because part of the walk would be along the main road. There is no water view, only hill views. We have never stayed at CF but visited once to look it over. We stayed here because of proximity to Club O and the price difference. CF in my opinion is not worth the price they are asking. Jardin d’O is priced right for what you get and the whole grounds are nude.

Re: Jardin d’O - 05/27/2019 12:21 PM

OK, thanks. View is very important to me personally. Don't know what they are asking for Club F these days, as it's been a long time since we stayed there. Did something change at Club F? When we stayed there, the whole grounds were nude.

Re: Jardin d’O - 05/28/2019 12:59 AM

Sorry didn’t mean CF was not totally nude only that Jardin d’O was which met one of our criteria.

Re: Jardin d’O - 05/28/2019 01:18 AM

OK, thanks. Wasn't sure.
Posted By: CharlieAndElaine

Re: Jardin d’O - 06/08/2019 08:47 PM

We have stayed at Jardin d’O twice; once in Purple and once in Indigo. Love the overall place and Lydia and Lionel are great hosts. Both places we stayed are the same price. I like the location of Purple and I like the size of Indigo. My wife like the fact that Indigo has a full size fridge since we cook many of our meals. 5 minute drive to Club O beach and about the same to Happy Bay. About half the cost of Club F but then Club F has the knock out views and a different vibe but a lot of that depends on who is staying there at the time. Highly recommend Jardin d’O
Posted By: Randy and Wendy

Re: Jardin d’O - 02/25/2020 07:57 PM

Club F seems to be taking advantage of the Club Orient closure to raise their prices. We go there twice a year and always have an amazing time. Cost per night is over 400US. That does cover booze and breakfast though.
Posted By: thesimpsons

Re: Jardin d’O - 02/26/2020 12:21 AM

Wow! $450-$490 December 16 - April 15.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline