TravelTalkOnline

Castaway Travel

Posted By: debjoe

Castaway Travel - 01/02/2014 04:18 PM

I don't know if this is the right place for this question. Has anyone ever booked a vacation with Castaway Travels. If so how safe is it booking with them. Thanks
Posted By: rockhill

Re: Is AANR best or other choice? - 01/02/2014 04:26 PM

Yes, to Hidden Beach. The reservation, although started with Castaways actually is handled by American Express vacations. As far as safe goes, we have had no problems.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Castaway Travel - 01/02/2014 04:28 PM

Hi. I changed the title of your post to reflect what your actual question is.

I have never booked with Castaway myself, so don't have any information about them.
Posted By: Kathleen

Re: Castaway Travel - 01/02/2014 09:02 PM

Have used Castaways several times for trips to Hidden Beach, Desire & Caliente Caribe. Great service. On our last trip to Mexico, the transfers to/from the airport to the resort were particularly outstanding. The representative walked with us (and guided us) all the way through to Security.
Posted By: LdSandMiraVista

Re: Castaway Travel - 01/02/2014 09:27 PM

Castaways Travel is very reputable and we have used them several times. The owners are AANR members and Castaways is an AANR participating business (affiliation when you aren't a club with members)and regular advertiser in the Bulletin. Castaways is their nude travel agency and Fox Travel is their American Express agency in the same office.

We recommend Castaways to our Laguna del Sol and Mira Vista members booking a nude or c/o resort in Mexico and the Caribbean, as they really know their customers and want to make sure they book them into the best place and time for them. They cater to both nudists and lifestyle groups, so will make sure for instance, that they don't book you at a place during a big lifestyle group week when that isn't your preference. We have booked Hidden Beach with them several times and also the former Grand Lido Braco.

Suzanne Schell
Posted By: DarkDiggler

Re: Castaway Travel - 01/04/2014 12:24 AM

You won't have any problems with them. I have used them several times in the past. Zero issues.

Re: Castaway Travel - 01/05/2014 05:52 PM

Thank you for all the information. I am thinking about using them to book to the N resort.
Posted By: rickaw

Re: Castaway Travel - 01/05/2014 10:48 PM

debjoe.... when are you planning to go to N resort? My wife and I are planning to go for our 2nd trip on May 17 thru 27.

Re: Castaway Travel - 01/06/2014 08:59 PM

We are planning to go in March. Went last year in March and it was great. Weather was perfect and there were about 30 people there. Going to Aruba in May.
Posted By: chazo

Re: Castaway Travel - 01/07/2014 01:30 AM

We'll be there March 1-8. We booked a package on Expedia. Be sure you try that, we saved about $300 over booking separately.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline