TravelTalkOnline

Necker Island

Posted By: NickR

Necker Island - 01/07/2015 07:45 PM

Has anyone seen Necker behind the scenes video, its a good watch. BBC 2 from UK, filmed it while staying here. Its on Facebook and Utube
Posted By: msdj69

Re: Necker Island - 01/07/2015 07:59 PM

NickR said:
Has anyone seen Necker behind the scenes video, its a good watch. BBC 2 from UK, filmed it while staying here. Its on Facebook and Utube

I was just asking my wife about this yesterday. We don't get BBC 2. I'll hunt it down on YouTube.

By the way, we will be on Reef Song for 2 weeks starting Saturday evening. I'll look for you around Leverick!
Posted By: salica

Re: Necker Island - 01/07/2015 08:08 PM

Watched it last night Nick. Great viewing. Wished we were there. Recommended it to some friends hoping to come with us in April. Today's press is making much of decadence, sex etc, but actually, other than maybe the accountant, we didn't think it over the top at all. What happens on Necker stays at Necker (sic)!!'Loved the scenery. Why we have we never encountered the Dolphins off Mountain Point?
Posted By: NickR

Re: Necker Island - 01/07/2015 08:30 PM

Was a bit tongue in cheek Sue, but such a good view of
Posted By: salica

Re: Necker Island - 01/07/2015 08:35 PM

Knew that in advance, of course , but you never know how TV programmes will actually come across. They can edit and cut to suit their aims, whatever they might be.....
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline