TravelTalkOnline

Seabourne Travel Account

Posted By: JlarsBVI

Seabourne Travel Account - 01/27/2015 09:04 PM

Anyone seen or participated in the current promotion with Seabourne? http://www.seaborneairlines.com/

Open a travel account with $1000.00 and get $1000.00 gift certificate. That would mean five people in my party could pay $200.00 a piece to set up the account and get round trip airfare from SJU-EIS and the $2000.00 would cover it (give or take a few dollars depending on airfare). Seems to good to be true.... I will probably call tomorrow and check it out since the promotion goes till February 15 and the funds are good for a year. We are going next January so it could be perfect for us and save us some $$$. Any experience or thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks!
Posted By: Teammac

Re: Seabourne Travel Account - 01/27/2015 09:54 PM

Sounds good....One question, does Seaborne honor AA miles?
Posted By: CDavis

Re: Seabourne Travel Account - 01/27/2015 09:59 PM

Check the flights carefully. We have found that our corporate account cannot be used on certain flights even though they are still selling tickets.
Posted By: GeorgeC1

Re: Seabourne Travel Account - 01/27/2015 10:00 PM

It could be a good deal as long as they are flying the EIS market next January. I also always try and recommend ticketing be done on one travel record or PNR so someone owns any problems. With split ticketing there are lots of things that can go wrong.
G
Posted By: Chriskal

Re: Seabourne Travel Account - 01/28/2015 03:26 AM

Is there a rumor, or concern, that Seaborne is going to stop servicing EIS?
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline