TravelTalkOnline

crewed catamaran advice

Posted By: hermann

crewed catamaran advice - 03/02/2015 06:59 PM

I would appreciate advice on 2 matters. Recommendations on a crewed Cat choice for 3 couples, all about 60 yrs old, for a weeks sail. We would want 3 private berths and heads. And thoughts/experiences on All Inclusive options. We bare boated 2 years ago, but want the expertise of an experienced Capt. We are not too much interested in shore excursions or the add on adventures. We just love to be on the water. And we would like to do a one way trip from Tortola to St. Thomas. Any help will be most welcome, and thanks in advance.
Posted By: Manpot

Re: crewed catamaran advice - 03/02/2015 07:03 PM

Several options with sponsors here...all great..all offer slightly different packages..you are spoiled for choice!
Posted By: Catatonic

Re: crewed catamaran advice - 03/03/2015 02:18 PM

Hermann,

Catatonic would love to help! Email me at [email]calendar@yachtcatatonic[/email] for more info or check out our website at www.yachtcatatonic.com. We offer a discount for TTOL members!

Pamela
Posted By: PattyM

Re: crewed catamaran advice - 03/03/2015 02:37 PM

I have a friend/contact who does these charters ..we have chartered with him many times
Hoping to go back this fall... I highly recommend very experienced ...
45 ft Cat with 3 pvt cabins each with own heads, they specialize in this type of charter, you can contact him directly at paragonsailor@yahoo.com
Posted By: PattyM

Re: crewed catamaran advice - 03/03/2015 03:24 PM

forgot to post his website.. www.stmaartencharters.com
he does charters throughout the caribbean and virgin islands
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline