TravelTalkOnline

Michelob Ultra

Posted By: jerriec

Michelob Ultra - 07/11/2015 01:14 AM

Anywhere to buy Michelob Ultra down there?
Posted By: grillheel

Re: Michelob Ultra - 07/11/2015 01:51 AM

I've never seen any Michelob products in the BVI. Unfortunately, my beer of choice is Michelob Ultra for the low carbs. Not the best beer I ever tasted by far. However, I stick with it pretty much at home. I go with Bud Light a lot in the islands. Could possibly be available in the USVI, but I don't know.
Posted By: Kimber

Re: Michelob Ultra - 07/11/2015 01:58 AM

Yes Mich Ultra is available in the USVI.
Posted By: Sunnykm

Re: Michelob Ultra - 07/11/2015 04:05 AM

Not much difference in the calories between light beers. 95-110. Go swim for 5 minutes and it's all good
Posted By: Manpot

Re: Michelob Ultra - 07/11/2015 12:18 PM

I've finally found a drinkable light beer...Heineken Light..brewed in Holland and pretty decent..sorry but you can keep all the others.." Like making love in a canoe..fu#%ing close to water!"
Posted By: Kimber

Re: Michelob Ultra - 07/11/2015 12:33 PM

I don't really like beer, that's why I drink the light stuff when I do. Medalla Light is my favorite and Heineken Light is pretty decent too.
Posted By: Felix

Re: Michelob Ultra - 07/14/2015 06:04 PM

Not that I've found, and it's my beer of choice at home too. In the BVI I usually get Coors Light when not drinking Carib or rum drinks. Last trip, one of the ladies in our group actually brought down some Ultra since she didn't have to pay baggage fees. We rationed those out, LOL.

Felix
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline