TravelTalkOnline

Wed. (today) only airfare deal Geneva to SXM

Posted By: RatmansWife

Wed. (today) only airfare deal Geneva to SXM - 07/29/2015 12:22 PM

Air France offers a weekly one-day special. Today it is St. Martin. Christmas seems to be excluded, but I saw the cheap fare in December and January. Don't know how long after that. Price is Chf 799 (exchange rate is about 1:1).

The Paris-SXM-EIS route is the best one I know to get from Europe to the BVI quickly (one day) - and no Liat.

http://www.airfrance.ch/CH/en/local/resainfovol/meilleuresoffres/wow_page.htm
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Wed. (today) only airfare deal Geneva to SXM - 07/29/2015 01:04 PM

Hope someone can use that. In general, as I've posted before, folks trying to get to EIS should look at SXM, as there are a lot of non-stop flights to St. Maarten.
Posted By: salica

Re: Wed. (today) only airfare deal Geneva to SXM - 07/29/2015 01:15 PM

We always check this route and have used it twice in fifteen years. However the practicalities and expense of getting to Paris or Holland make things extremely difficult. Great theory, just rarely possible (even given the LIAT alternative)!
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Wed. (today) only airfare deal Geneva to SXM - 07/29/2015 01:29 PM

Probably going through SXM would be more helpful for those coming from the US, but it seems that no one looks at that route..
Posted By: RatmansWife

Re: Wed. (today) only airfare deal Geneva to SXM - 07/29/2015 01:40 PM

Just checked - fare is the same from Basel and Zurich.
Posted By: bigbone

Re: Wed. (today) only airfare deal Geneva to SXM - 07/29/2015 03:43 PM

We tookke this route 2 times with Liat from SXM. This year will be first time with winair SXM to EIS. No proplem with air France from Paris to SXM, but LIAT.....
Regards
Lars
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline