TravelTalkOnline

Hodges Creek Marina

Posted By: bigbone

Hodges Creek Marina - 08/31/2015 05:22 PM

Hello,
We'll be back to the Islands in about 60 days on an Lagoon 400 of dreamyachtcharter.
Are there any informations about the Restaurant at the hodges Creek marina? I know, Charlie T is gone.
greetings
Lars
Posted By: jbuch02

Re: Hodges Creek Marina - 08/31/2015 06:44 PM

We were just there in July.

There is a restaurant right at the Marina but it's nothing to write home about. However, it's food, it's hot and not terrible. It's also right there if you don't want to ride around to find food.

Most here recommend a cab ride into Road town about 15 minutes and $10 or so. Choices there are much better.
Posted By: TackingAg

Re: Hodges Creek Marina - 08/31/2015 11:55 PM

There was a thread on this recently, if it helps you...

Hodges Creek
Posted By: casailor53

Re: Hodges Creek Marina - 09/01/2015 05:32 PM

Red Rock and Brandywine are a short taxi ride away.
Posted By: bigbone

Re: Hodges Creek Marina - 09/01/2015 06:03 PM

Thank you very much.
The Problem will be that two of us are arriving at 09.00 PM because of LIAT.
best wishes from Germany
Lars
Posted By: jbuch02

Re: Hodges Creek Marina - 09/02/2015 01:27 AM

Hmmmmm, Lars.

I'm pretty sure everything is locked up and closed by then. Get a bite before you leave LIAT originating airport (Sint Martin???) and take something with you like a sandwich, bread cheese (?bottle of wine) or something on the plane so you have a snack once you get to Tortola.

Also not sure what's open in the airport when you arrive late like that. Arriving EIS at 9p, where are you planning on staying that night? I have some ideas if you need them.
Posted By: BarbandRon

Re: Hodges Creek Marina - 09/02/2015 02:46 AM

Red Rock (redrockbvi@hotmail.com) is open until 10pm Tuesday to Sunday. Best schnitzel in the islands. Drop in on your way to Hodges Creek. The restaurant at Hodges Creek will most likely be closed. Emil's sport bar is also on the way. Rite way and Fine foods in east end may be open for supplies.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline