TravelTalkOnline

Summer Heights Villa on Haver's Hill

Posted By: beachlvr

Summer Heights Villa on Haver's Hill - 09/18/2015 07:35 PM

I did a search but didn't see anything on this villa on Tortola. Does anyone know anything about it and the area it is in? It's a really reasonable price but that doesn't matter if the villa isn't nice or the area is unsafe. Thanks for any info..
Posted By: tradewinds

Re: Summer Heights Villa on Haver's Hill - 09/18/2015 08:20 PM

It looks pretty nice and has great reviews on VRBO. It's up on the hill just west of Nanny Cay.
Posted By: maryqueenofshots

Re: Summer Heights Villa on Haver's Hill - 09/23/2015 06:30 AM

It's a great villa! The views are spectacular, the area is quiet - and it's on a hill overlooking Nanny Cay with views of Norman, Peter, Coopers, Salt, and Ginger Islands. A nice pool, a well-equipped kitchen and the owners obviously care about their guests! Friends stayed there just a few months ago and I was able to spend a bit of time there - I would highly recommend it! My friends absolutely LOVED it and are planning their stay for next year!
Posted By: rubnec01

Re: Summer Heights Villa on Haver's Hill - 09/23/2015 11:23 PM

Check the reviews on VRBO. We actually have it booked for next June (10 nights) We usually stay in the Belmont area overlooking Long Bay. Limeberry Villa was great but thought we'd try the South side this time with views of Sir Francis Drake Channel.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline