TravelTalkOnline

Recent Horizon Yacht Charter experience?

Posted By: camelot

Recent Horizon Yacht Charter experience? - 10/10/2015 05:07 PM

Have searched the forum and do not find any information about bareboat sailing with Horizon -- Anyone chartered with them recently ? Better or worse than average? Not looking for any bashing just looking for alternatives for next year

Thanks
Posted By: warren460

Re: Recent Horizon Yacht Charter experience? - 10/10/2015 06:25 PM

We chartered with horizon 4 times, as recent 4 or so years ago.

The quality and service were excellent.
Posted By: camelot

Re: Recent Horizon Yacht Charter experience? - 10/10/2015 09:55 PM

thanks
Posted By: mg3355

Re: Recent Horizon Yacht Charter experience? - 10/10/2015 10:42 PM

chartered with them in June and also 2 years ago. same great experience both times. this time when we arrived to west end, they already had a taxi waiting for us. the new bobby's market at nanny cay is really nice. I wouldn't do all my provisioning there, but they have lots of things to chose from including produce, meat, and beverages. One of the reasons I love Horizon is the location. Nanny Cay is a great place to spend the night before and after your charter. Nice pool, restaurant, beach, etc. It's a smaller company so you get a more personal experience in my opinion. The rigger actually remembered what boat we had been on 2 years earlier when he came to fix a sail slug.
Posted By: Manpot

Re: Recent Horizon Yacht Charter experience? - 10/11/2015 01:18 AM

BTW.not a Bobby's anymore at Nanny Cay..it's now a Riteway and very good..
Posted By: mg3355

Re: Recent Horizon Yacht Charter experience? - 10/11/2015 03:17 AM

yeah I meant Riteway...
Posted By: warren460

Re: Recent Horizon Yacht Charter experience? - 10/11/2015 03:57 AM

I just wish the riteway moved over to the old budget marine space. The extra space would be wonderful.
Posted By: Manpot

Re: Recent Horizon Yacht Charter experience? - 10/11/2015 02:10 PM

I was just in there..they have a very good selection in Nanny Cay and have opened that store up quite a bit..pleasantly surprised.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline