TravelTalkOnline

Outside Guests At Little Dix

Posted By: EnchantedSailor

Outside Guests At Little Dix - 10/17/2015 01:47 PM

We have friends staying at Little Dix for a week this winter and they have invited us to join them for day activities - beach use, pool use, etc even though we will be staying elsewhere on Virgin Gorda. I would think Little Dix has a very restrictive outside guest policy but don't know for sure - any comments?
Posted By: Manpot

Re: Outside Guests At Little Dix - 10/17/2015 03:13 PM

Not sure about that..but watch for service charges..they even add them to drinks ordered at the bar..
Posted By: RickinAtlanta

Re: Outside Guests At Little Dix - 10/17/2015 09:21 PM

EnchantedSailor said:
We have friends staying at Little Dix for a week this winter and they have invited us to join them for day activities - beach use, pool use, etc even though we will be staying elsewhere on Virgin Gorda. I would think Little Dix has a very restrictive outside guest policy but don't know for sure - any comments?

We've stayed at Little Dix and did not have any problem having guests visit.
Posted By: jphart

Re: Outside Guests At Little Dix - 10/17/2015 10:07 PM

June 2014, We Three couples stopped by in a safari truck (that Nick at Leverick Bay arranged for us.). I sweet talked the guard with the true story that One couple had stayed there on their honeymoon 35 years prior.

We had drinks ($10 ea.) by the pool and walked all over the grounds. No questions asked. Wearing cover ups over swim suits after visiting the Baths and the Top. Thanked the guard on the way out.

My theory, act like you belong!
Posted By: mdoyle9999

Re: Outside Guests At Little Dix - 10/18/2015 02:50 AM

Rick and JP are right, guests are welcome. We've stayed there and frequently use the spa, dine and shop. Never felt anything but welcomed.
Posted By: EnchantedSailor

Re: Outside Guests At Little Dix - 10/18/2015 08:04 AM

Thank you
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline