TravelTalkOnline

This and That ... Trip short December summary

Posted By: NoelHall

This and That ... Trip short December summary - 12/25/2015 02:07 AM

No pictures, no long narrative: Was sailing with two crews, December 6th and 13th. Scrub Island, been there, done that, you know the routine. On Wednesday nights they have a beach BBQ at $65 per person. Wow, this was so worth it. Wonky Dog on Anegada is over the top. Did I say we ran into former Speaker of the House, John Boehner at Cow Wreck? Nice guy, tee-shirt and shorts. We also had dinner at Maya Cove on VG, extremely nice. Of course Bananakeet for final debriefing a good, also Sugar Mill was good. The folks at DiveBVI were good, as was Blue Water Divers and Sail Caribbean. I didn't go to shore at Soggy Dollar, but the crew came back with 26 painkiller cups. I can't think of anything that went wrong, regular BVI type experience. I'll be back in January as a guest at Wali Nikiti on Scrub Island. Both crews ... the first week and second week, claimed it was the best vacation/experience ever! I'll try to post a picture.

Re: This and That ... Trip short December summary - 12/25/2015 02:22 AM

[Linked Image]

Re: This and That ... Trip short December summary - 12/25/2015 02:25 AM

They were no good at all. Stayed up late, heavy drinking, loud music. I had to clean the galley, cockpit, and salon, the next morning. I seriously don't know why we had them on board.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline