TravelTalkOnline

First night out of Nanny Cay 4/2

Posted By: OhioGirl

First night out of Nanny Cay 4/2 - 03/23/2016 06:42 PM

Wondering if we could stop overnight at Peter and get dinner off the boat there. I know that it is somewhat private. Usually do not want to be in the galley the first night out. Looking for an alternative to Norman and our crew's arrival may make for a later departure from Horizon. Thanks!
Posted By: GeorgeC1

Re: First night out of Nanny Cay 4/2 - 03/26/2016 10:57 PM

Couple of thoughts. If your crew is coming in by ferry meet them at West End to pick them up. Can save time and taxi fees. From there you have lots of options including JVD and CGB.
If you want or have to wait for them at Nanny key Oceans should be open in Great Harbor. You can also go to the beach restraunt in Deadmans bay.
My vote however would be just head to Norman and eat on the WillyT. They usually have fresh caught fish that is underrated.
G
Posted By: jpfitzy7

Re: First night out of Nanny Cay 4/2 - 03/28/2016 03:06 PM

We start our charter on 4/2 as well. My wife and I are taking the boat out of Road Town in the morning and heading over to CGB to meet up with the rest of our crew who are coming in later. Plenty of places to eat off the boat.
Posted By: CottageGirl

Re: First night out of Nanny Cay 4/2 - 03/28/2016 03:06 PM

I second the vote for food at Willy T - it's good basic food and surprisingly affordable. :-)
Posted By: sail2wind

Re: First night out of Nanny Cay 4/2 - 03/28/2016 04:27 PM

Peter Island is not private, expensive, but open to all with a good credit card. The bar in the lobby makes outstanding Bloody Marys.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline