TravelTalkOnline

Party places?

Posted By: ben_gale

Party places? - 05/07/2016 05:27 PM

All,

Wheels up tomorrow, with 3 college-age kids in the crew, and they are going to be looking for a bit of nightlife (as are we!). Obviously I know about Leverick on a Friday, and Willie T in general, but I need a bit of flexibility in the schedule(especially with the weather as is). Anyone know of other good places to head for on a Friday/Saturday night, especially in either JVD or Anegada? I'm guessing that Foxy's is usually pretty lively?

Also, am I right in thinking that Sunday night is local's night on the Willie T?

Thanks all!
Posted By: Manpot

Re: Party places? - 05/07/2016 05:36 PM

On Tortola..something nearly every night on CGB..walk the beach and listen for music!
Posted By: gordaguy2

Re: Party places? - 05/07/2016 07:30 PM

Make sure you go to the Rock Cafe and Coco Maya on virgin gorda
Posted By: RickG

Re: Party places? - 05/08/2016 03:42 PM

My kids enjoy Bitter End at night. Usually college age kids in The Crawl Pub. The bar at Pirate's Bight was a (expensive for me) hit. Willy T was a hit for people watching.

Cheers, RickG
Posted By: Manpot

Re: Party places? - 05/08/2016 03:59 PM

As Rick says..beware the bar a Pirates..kids running a tab there could break the bank..the "T" is a much better deal..
Posted By: JasonHelmbrecht

Re: Party places? - 05/09/2016 11:47 AM

On Anegada you'll probably want to hit Potters By the Sea for night life. How busy it is just depends on the crowd that is around. Since you're talking about a weekend, the charter group may be smaller but the locals are likely to be out. Always fun.
Posted By: bonefish

Re: Party places? - 05/09/2016 02:48 PM

I have seen some full on parties after dinner at Foxy's and at Corsairs. If you create your own party, quite often others will join in anywhere in the islands. Like said, it depends on who is around at the time.
Posted By: Twanger

Re: Party places? - 05/09/2016 03:02 PM

Cow Wreck on Anegada is a good place so wile away the afternoon and evening.
Posted By: ben_gale

Re: Party places? - 05/11/2016 10:38 AM

So much for the party scene - college kids have been yawning by 9 and heading for bed by 9:30 each night! Kids today! I guess they all had exams last week and are still decompressing, but we'll see if they liven up by the weekend! Currently at Leverick and heading to Anegada today.

Thanks all!
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline