TravelTalkOnline

TMM Rocks

Posted By: captaugie

TMM Rocks - 05/29/2016 08:25 PM

Just returned from a week charter on their big 52 Lagoon. Talk about professional, spent the first day with Rory on a very informative and enjoyable "getting to know you" cruise. The boat was immaculate with cool hi-tech systems. She sailed great. These folks know how chartering should work from start to finish. Would never go elsewhere
Posted By: Deepcut

Re: TMM Rocks - 06/02/2016 12:24 AM

Great to hear about TMM(Since my Lagoon 42 will be in their fleet in October 2016). Prior to signing with TMM for purchase/fleet, my due diligence indicated they had great customer service.
Posted By: mcevog

Re: TMM Rocks - 06/02/2016 01:20 AM

Nice to hear... heading there myself for my first trip on a 450 we have just put into their fleet... this after several trips over the past few years chartering with them. The team is top drawer. Can't wait to start this next chapter!
Posted By: bubbamsu

Re: TMM Rocks - 06/02/2016 04:44 PM

captaugie said:
Just returned from a week charter on their big 52 Lagoon. Talk about professional, spent the first day with Rory on a very informative and enjoyable "getting to know you" cruise. The boat was immaculate with cool hi-tech systems. She sailed great. These folks know how chartering should work from start to finish. Would never go elsewhere

We are on our 3rd trip with them next month and i can't say anything but great things about the whole operation, from start to finish.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline