TravelTalkOnline

BVIPirate Anegada Approach Chart

Posted By: turning54final

BVIPirate Anegada Approach Chart - 01/09/2017 08:36 PM

Hi all,

I've got a BVI charter coming up near the end of the month. I ordered Walker's chart in mid-December and received a shipping notification. Unfortunately it appears to have been lost in transit, as it shipped on the 23rd but still hasn't arrived.

I would normally just order another one however Walker is in Anegada through the end of the month. I'm looking for another way to acquire a chart for my trip. Would anyone be willing to loan or sell a chart to me? Of course I will return at the conclusion of my trip (end of January) and pay all costs associated with getting the chart to me and back to you.

If anyone would be willing to assist, please let me know. Thanks!
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: BVIPirate Anegada Approach Chart - 01/09/2017 08:56 PM

Did you ask Walker if there's any way he could ship you another one?

Re: BVIPirate Anegada Approach Chart - 01/09/2017 09:00 PM

I have not, as his website says he's in Anegada and won't be able to ship until February - when he gets back, I assume.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: BVIPirate Anegada Approach Chart - 01/09/2017 09:10 PM

Due to this situation, suggest you contact him directly and see if he has a resolution for you.
Posted By: Kirk

Re: BVIPirate Anegada Approach Chart - 01/09/2017 09:20 PM

If it's ok with walker, I have a pdf of the one I bought from him I could send you.
Posted By: HillsideView

Re: BVIPirate Anegada Approach Chart - 01/09/2017 10:47 PM

I just put a message in to Walker. I'm sure he'll reply shortly.

Re: BVIPirate Anegada Approach Chart - 01/09/2017 10:48 PM

Thanks all for the assistance so far!
Posted By: wmangum

Re: BVIPirate Anegada Approach Chart - 01/09/2017 10:50 PM

I'm not sure which order was yours. PM me with your email address and I will send you a full-size gif image that you can print.

Re: BVIPirate Anegada Approach Chart - 01/09/2017 11:03 PM

wmangum said:
I'm not sure which order was yours. PM me with your email address and I will send you a full-size gif image that you can print.

Done. Thank you!
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline