TravelTalkOnline

Spanish Town dock to Coco Maya

Posted By: CaptnAndy

Spanish Town dock to Coco Maya - 03/06/2017 04:22 AM

We're doing some exploration on Virgin Gorda on Thursday, and wondering if we need a taxi from the ferry dock in Spanish Town to go to Coco Maya restaurant?
It looks to be about 1/2 mile, but wondered if it was walkable?
Posted By: rita_irvine

Re: Spanish Town dock to Coco Maya - 03/06/2017 04:32 AM

It is walkable. You are walking on the road so you need to watch for traffic and take a flashlight for the return trip. Turn right out of the yacht harbor and walk down the road past the boat yard and Fishers resort. When you come to the roundabout turn right and walk to the end of the road. Coco Maya is on the left. You might walk down and cab back if you need to. About 15 minute or less walk.
Posted By: camelot

Re: Spanish Town dock to Coco Maya - 03/06/2017 02:21 PM

If you walk don't forget the bug-off.....
Posted By: bagsarepacked

Re: Spanish Town dock to Coco Maya - 03/06/2017 02:49 PM

Is Coco Maya worth a stop during the day for a drink? We will be exploring that end of the island the day we are there. I think dinner would be awesome there but do not think I will get out bunch to go back that way later that same day. We are planning on a late lunch at Hog and hang at Leverick that night in the pool.
Posted By: Manpot

Re: Spanish Town dock to Coco Maya - 03/06/2017 02:56 PM

Every time I have dropped by Coco Maya outside meal hours they have been closed. They were always friendly but not serving drinks til dining time...
Posted By: tpcook

Re: Spanish Town dock to Coco Maya - 03/06/2017 06:25 PM

The road from the ferry dock to coco maya will be under construction for several months so walking may be more difficult.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline