TravelTalkOnline

Foxy's Cat Fight

Posted By: sailaway42

Foxy's Cat Fight - 09/28/2017 10:40 PM

I haven't heard anything, but I would like to suggest we organize the event for later this season when things are rebuilding more. Maybe we find a time when a good concentration of TTOL folks are in the BVI to run it this season.

Our insurance policy on Catatonic 500 requires us to be North of Cape Hatteras July 1 to November 1, so hoping that the future Foxy's Cat Fight regatta is not scheduled during hurricane season. Thoughts? I know a lot of folks come down to help out with Poker Run, perhaps schedule a flotilla the week before or after and include a Leverick Bay Cat Fight and/or Dinghy Poker Run?
Posted By: tradewinds

Re: Foxy's Cat Fight - 09/28/2017 11:32 PM

Another Poker Run next year was iffy at best before Irma. I wouldn't bet on it, especially after Maria hitting Puerto Rico.
Posted By: boatjunkie

Re: Foxy's Cat Fight - 09/29/2017 03:31 AM

North of the cape! Their not talking any chances! Good time to visit NYC for charters?
Posted By: Winterstale

Re: Foxy's Cat Fight - 09/29/2017 11:20 AM

We are booked with BVI Yacht Charters 6/10-6/20 - Mal is already talking about a beach party in summer 2018 so maybe we can get a flotilla going? Sure would be fun!

The Poker Run is definitely iffy as Chris said....
Posted By: bviicatter

Re: Foxy's Cat Fight - 09/29/2017 03:13 PM

we are IN!!! whatever. wherever- the screeching, yowling, furball will carry on!
Posted By: SusanZ

Re: Foxy's Cat Fight - 10/05/2017 01:41 PM

Hi Guys, I keep trying to post to this and it doesn't seem to go through. Let me know how I can work with you all to reschedule the Cat Fight. We can still have a costume party. we can still have a race. I am in Grenada now and Flying back to states but will be back and forth from Jost-- let me know how I can help and I will also reach out to West End Yacht Club.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline