TravelTalkOnline

Why you should charter with TMM

Posted By: captaugie

Why you should charter with TMM - 10/05/2017 08:11 PM

We had two charters scheduled with TMM. Both boats sank. Regrettably we had to cancel one. TMM refunded our deposit no questions asked. They went out of their way to find us a replacement boat for the second charter. Just plain professionalism
Posted By: psod

Re: Why you should charter with TMM - 10/06/2017 02:30 PM

we had a charter booked with TMM for February on Buya but from the photos she's not going anywhere,, TMM found us another boat
,, a little smaller but still they have been great in accommodating us,,we were on fence as a group on whether to to go or not but we all agreed the life of sailing is always an adventure and even with the condition of the the BVIs we want to do our part and help get the economy going again,,,
Posted By: Deepcut

Re: Why you should charter with TMM - 10/08/2017 12:49 AM

Psod
I think you will find the BVI is different but great. And TMM folks will take extra great care of you. On your return trips in the future, they (and others you meet) will likely remember you as one of those who were "first to return".
Posted By: psod

Re: Why you should charter with TMM - 10/08/2017 01:48 PM

this will be our second charter with TMM,,, we were on Boomerang last Feb,,,
Posted By: Refuse1

Re: Why you should charter with TMM - 10/10/2017 08:14 PM

I have done my last 3 charters with TMM and they have always been fantastic. Great friendly people. Glad to hear they are able to take care of customers even during these extra tough times. You can really tell a lot about people by what they do when the chips are down. Two thumbs up to TMM.
Posted By: Laserking

Re: Why you should charter with TMM - 10/12/2017 11:49 PM

I have chartered with TMM exclusively for the past 10 years. Lin and Barney Crook are the best, and their staff is always so professional and helpful. I know they are doing everything they possibly can to get back up and running, and I also know they will appreciate the fact that people will come back and charter with them in spite of the hurricane damage.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline