TravelTalkOnline

What places are open

Posted By: TheCoconutTelegraph

What places are open - 01/24/2018 09:06 PM

We set sail Feb 19 for one week leaving from Tortola. I'm seeing lots of websites that have listed re-openings for restaurants with limited hours. This website probably has the most complete list: https://www.bvitraveller.com/ but many of the listings were last updated in November. When we get back I'll share our findings. But for now I'm hoping to get a little bit better idea what to expect. Sincerely appreciate any specifics you all might be able to offer. Our charter co. told me Trellis moorings had been shut down for a while because they found too much debris in the water (not sure of current situation there). Other than that, it looks like most places are pretty sailable (?). We are planning on Virgin Gorda, Anegada (which looks to be in excellent condition overall), JVD. Not sure what other islands to plan as of yet. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Just piggy-backing off your original post Downhill Racer. Many thanks!
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: What places are open - 01/24/2018 09:25 PM

Sorry, Coconut Telegraph, are you sailing in the BVI's?? You posted in the St. Maarten forum. I moved the post here to the BVI forum
Posted By: downhillracer

Re: What places are open - 01/25/2018 05:02 PM

Soggy Dollar has their webcam going so they must be open
Posted By: JasonHelmbrecht

Re: What places are open - 01/25/2018 05:44 PM

There is a pinned thread at the top of the BVI forum that has a pretty complete list.

Pretty much all islands are "open" and with the exception of Peter, you'll find at least something open.
Posted By: TheCoconutTelegraph

Re: What places are open - 02/05/2018 04:20 AM

Yes, I was referring to BVI Carol Hill

Sorry, I'm new to this forum. Thanks for migrating my post!

All the best
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline