TravelTalkOnline

Looking for a satellite picture of VG in the eye duirng IRMA

Posted By: tpcook

Looking for a satellite picture of VG in the eye duirng IRMA - 01/31/2018 02:39 PM

I am looking for a satellite picture of VG during IRMA. It shows VG inside the eye of the hurricane. Very colorful. I want to get a high resolution copy for my villa after I rebuild it. Going to hang it a wall. Thanks
Posted By: gordaguy2

Re: Looking for a satellite picture of VG in the eye duirng IRMA - 01/31/2018 03:09 PM

HI Thorsten - I think there was one on one of the VG-IRMA facebook sites - look under albums cheers Brian
Posted By: islanddoc

Re: Looking for a satellite picture of VG in the eye duirng IRMA - 01/31/2018 03:17 PM

Just sent it to you at your email. Hope it's what you need! Have no clue how to post it here
Posted By: TomSW

Re: Looking for a satellite picture of VG in the eye duirng IRMA - 01/31/2018 03:28 PM

Also emailed a good color image and radar animation of it going right over Virgin Gorda. It still gives me chills to watch.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Looking for a satellite picture of VG in the eye duirng IRMA - 01/31/2018 04:09 PM

Islanddoc and Tom--here are directions how to use the image gallery here, so you can upload pictures directly here.

Go to the appropriate Photo Gallery. In your case, that would be the BVI Photo Gallery. Click on New Image Gallery. Put in a title for the gallery, which could be your name, or what the picture is about, such as “Irma Satellite Image”, and if you want, put something in the description. Then click on the paperclip, Image Manager. Put a caption to the file if you want, and then click on the “select a file to attach” (from somewhere on your PC, for example), OR click on the “drag it here”. You can attach up to 20 files at one time. For whatever reason, the pictures will NOT show up when you preview the Post. But they should be there when you actually post it to the forum.

THEN, once you have created your Photo Gallery, right click on the picture, which will give you the url of the picture. Then if you want to post the picture in the regular forums, such as here, then you can use the IMAGE tag.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline