TravelTalkOnline

Leverick Bay

Posted By: DaveZ

Leverick Bay - 02/20/2018 03:48 PM

I'm sure this has been posted but can anyone tell me if Leverick Marina has been re-opened? I will be down 3/16 for a night or two and looking for a slip for a 46 monohull. I PM'ed Nick but havent heard bck, I'm sure they are more than busy so hoping someone here could answer. Thanks, also BBQ on Friday there by any chance?
Thanks
Posted By: Nobbie

Re: Leverick Bay - 02/20/2018 04:30 PM

Try going to the website and using the on-line reservation form. I did that and got a response from Nick.

Regards

Carl
Posted By: psod

Re: Leverick Bay - 02/20/2018 05:03 PM

we stayed at Leverick two weeks ago, our captain radioed that day to make a reservation for a slip,,
Posted By: ohstate

Re: Leverick Bay - 02/20/2018 05:04 PM

We (land based) were at Leverick last week - they are advertising the Beach BBQ for Fridays still (their FB page has a lot of information). The Michael Beans Happy Arrr show is M-W from 5-7 (tables were pretty full on Tuesday), and the restaurant upstairs opened last week (reservations required - email harris@leverickbayrestaurant.com or becky@leverickbay.com)

https://www.facebook.com/Leverickbayrestaurant/
Posted By: DaveZ

Re: Leverick Bay - 02/20/2018 08:36 PM

Great, I will do that, last time I tried the website it was down.
Posted By: SailNow

Re: Leverick Bay - 02/20/2018 09:00 PM

Leverick is open but phone connection on VG aren’t good. Nick and crew have done great work there. Both restaurants are open now, Beans show is Monday and Tuesday and the bbq is on Fridays and better than ever. The dock office and retail space is stil a work in progress. A dock reservation or early arrival for a mooring is essential as the rest of NGS is very sad. Try Nick at nick@surfbvi.com. Enjoy!
Posted By: philthepilot

Re: Leverick Bay - 02/20/2018 10:25 PM

I just emailed Nick today. It sounded like he might be away from the office for a bit.
Posted By: NickR

Re: Leverick Bay - 02/23/2018 10:03 PM

We are open Dave, just havnt found my pm's yet on the new TTOL site. Beans is MON/TUES/Wed and Jumbies are on every Friday
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Leverick Bay - 02/23/2018 10:09 PM

Nick--PM's are in the upper right, click on the envelope just to the left of your user name.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline