TravelTalkOnline

Need tranportation for 9 persons from STT to Virgin Gorda March 11 at 5PM

Posted By: tpcook

Need tranportation for 9 persons from STT to Virgin Gorda March 11 at 5PM - 03/07/2018 10:37 PM

Looking for a way to get 9 persons from STT to Virgin Gorda March 11 Sat at 5 Pm Air or boat. So far I have a boat but C&I at Virgin Gorda is not available. or I cannot reach them by telephone.

Any suggestions?
Posted By: gordaguy2

Re: Need tranportation for 9 persons from STT to Virgin Gorda March 11 at 5PM - 03/08/2018 02:09 PM

Hi Thorsten - I thought if you arrived by boat and customs was not open you just reported the next day. cheers Brian
Posted By: Sea&SkiPJ

Re: Need tranportation for 9 persons from STT to Virgin Gorda March 11 at 5PM - 03/08/2018 03:06 PM

@tpcook

Not sure how much people want to spend on transportation, but, Dolphin Water Taxi can pick you up at the airport, bring you to their docks, take you to BVI customs, and then deliver you to Spanish Town. The rate is $225 per person (after 10% discount for groups of 8 or more) and that includes land taxi and water taxi. International processing fees are extra.

Re: Need tranportation for 9 persons from STT to Virgin Gorda March 11 at 5PM - 03/08/2018 04:43 PM

I think if you arrive by boat and the boat stays in the BVI, that is the case. But in our case the USVI flagged boat is not going to stay but go back to the USVI that night. There seems to be a lot of confusion about this. Vincent Wheatley told me to have the passengers come back the next morning, but the boat owner seems to think that he cannot just drop people off in the marina and go home. I frankly don't know and communications are hard. I cannot telephone people that I need to talk to to.
Posted By: Orange_Burst

Re: Need tranportation for 9 persons from STT to Virgin Gorda March 11 at 5PM - 03/08/2018 04:53 PM

You might want to try Foxy's water taxi. It is a BVI based boat, so they would not have to return to the USVI's. We have used them twice, they are great to work with.

http://www.foxyscharters.com/water-taxi/

Re: Need tranportation for 9 persons from STT to Virgin Gorda March 11 at 5PM - 03/08/2018 05:01 PM

Thanks, we got Beno from Virgin Gorda to do the run, so we are set.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline