TravelTalkOnline

Anegada question

Posted By: BreckSailor

Anegada question - 04/05/2018 04:30 AM

Ok so here’s a new question for the forum which I’ve never seen asked or answered:

Can you bring coolers of food into the BVIs? (Sorry, no, just kidding!)
What sail routing out of Roadtown might you suggest. (Again, just kidding!)

Seriously this time: Does anyone have a dinghy or other small boat for rent on Anegada (dinghy would work well). I’ve been sailing to Anegada for over 30 yrs and this have always had my own but I’m considering a land stay with my family in the near future - only having some light water transportation to run around the island for fishing, snorkeling, etc would make the land trip work for me. And I’m talking about having the skiff for the entire stay - not just a couple of water taxi rides.

Thanks for any thoughts/advice on this!

Kevin
Posted By: sail445

Re: Anegada question - 04/05/2018 11:34 AM

Anegada is a small island, I would ask the people your renting from if they know anyone willing to rent you a skiff for the day or week.
Posted By: TomC

Re: Anegada question - 04/05/2018 11:40 AM

I'd suggest posting the question on BVI Pirate. I'm sure Walker can answer.
Posted By: Manpot

Re: Anegada question - 04/05/2018 01:01 PM

I was also going to recommend contacting Walker..we just spent two days with him and Nancy on Anegada to celebrate his birthday. Walker has his own skiff so he certainly knows the ins and outs of zipping round the rock. Also met bone fishing Danny and he may rent one of his..but Walker is your go to on this..contact through BVIpirate.com.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline